Perhaps you’re seeking a new challenge, a shift to permanent work from contracting, or a move to a new city and future.
Whatever your situation, if you have the skills and commitment, PLACE will help you secure the right permanent position.
Our recruitment consultants work with many leading employers, and are responsible for placing candidates into a diverse range of permanent roles. They are in touch with the market. So they’re always ready to initiate contacts and help open doors to the role you’re seeking.
Your PLACE recruitment consultant will
- Act as a single, confidential point of contact.
- Only put you forward for roles with your knowledge and consent.
- Brief you about the prospective workplace and role.
- Take you through our recruitment process to ensure your knowledge, skills and experience connect with the requirements of the organisation.
- Only put you forward for roles where there is a close match between your skills and objectives and those the employer is seeking.
You will need to
- Prepare and present yourself for the interview at the predetermined time and place.
- Keep in touch and advise if your circumstances change throughout the process.
- If you’re not successful first time, with your consent we will retain your CV on our database and contact you when a suitable opportunity arises.
We operate a multi-user relational database that helps us to accurately profile, select and manage candidates and contractors.
With your consent, your recruitment consultant will have your details on-hand. So they’ll always be ready identify employment opportunities that may be of interest.