Our recruitment consultants know the IT contracting scene inside out.
They use our extensive networks, our database, and a variety of social networks, to identify who’s available for contract work.
Because PLACE has a strong reputation in the market, many contractors, candidates and employers stay in touch with our consultants. As a result, we often know who is available on an ongoing basis.
Excellent market awareness means we’re always well positioned to quickly and efficiently present employers with the best people for their contracting requirements.
Your PLACE recruitment consultant will
- Act as a single, confidential point of contact, responsible for all your recruitment needs.
- Only present contractors who display a close match with the skills and objectives you are seeking.
- Fully brief contractors on your workplace and the role.
- Send you a detailed report on each candidate including their original CV to enable you to short list your preferred candidates.
- Co-ordinate interviews and contract offers.
- Give you access to market information that may impact on your recruitment process.
We operate a multi-user relational database that helps us to accurately profile, select and manage contractors and candidates.
Your recruitment consultant will maintain a full record of your job profiles and other relevant information. So they’ll always be ready to respond to your recruitment needs — fast.
PLACE services for employers
- Permanent hiring. Whatever the specific needs of the role, and the unique characteristics of your workplace, we can help search for and identify strong candidates.
- Screening. Regardless of whether the role is permanent or interim everyone we present will have been rigorously assessed to establish a sound match. Before we begin the recruitment campaign, we will discuss your particular requirements to ensure every CV we send matches your needs.
- High profile advertising. Our respected brand adds to the impact of our online and print recruitment advertising. All our advertising is placed electronically, ensuring high profile, accurate and timely placement. Advertising on the internet is generally included in our fee. If a more extensive campaign is needed, for example to attract candidates with scarce skills, you will have access to the very favourable rates we have negotiated with our media supplier partners.